YOUR CHALLENGE AWAITS YOU!
Reporting to the Innovation Director, the Project Manager is responsible for the development of new work boots and shoes,
from project conception to product marketing.
- Draft project definition, establish deliverables list and schedule for assigned projects;
- Participate in the development of concepts and tech packs;
- In collaboration with the innovation technician, plan prototyping and scope testing;
- Ensure product performance through scope testing and trials;
- Support production and marketing activities
(data sheets, etc.);
- Coordinate post-launch product enhancements.
- At least 3 years of product development experience or experience deemed equivalent;
- Critical and organized mindset while demonstrating openness and leadership;
- Knowledge in footwear engineering (an asset);
- Ability to pay attention to detail, as well as a keen aesthetic sense;
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and be a good team player;
- Excellent command of the Office suite;
- Valid driver's license and willing to travel
3 to 5 times/year (Asia and/or Europe), 5 to 14 days/travel.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?