8" waterproof all leather women's work boot
- Crazy-horse leather
- Mesh lining
- Composite protective toecap
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Rubber outsole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
- Protection against electrical hazards
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Ultra-light 8 inch boot assembled in Canada
- PARESHOK bumper toe
- AIRFLOW membrane
- CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
Bought these for my daughter to work in. She finds them comfortable and waterproof. Was looking for well made Canadian winter boots.
Super light, durable toe, still waterproof, fits my narrow feet and ankles super comfortable. So thankful for these great quality boots, will never buy anything else again as long as they keep being made and the quality stays the same.
Best boot I’ve ever had on my feet. I didn’t get to break them in but didn’t need to because they fit so comfortably straight out of the box they feel custom made. Obsessed
Contrairement au autre Royer que j’ai essayée ses bottes la ne sont pas confortable , j’ai du m’acheter une semelles pour mettre dedans pour mon confort
I have try a few boots in the past year and this is the best one that I’ve try yet… there really light weight
These boots are comfortable right out of the box, I was super excited to receive them and have worn them daily. My only issue with them is their construction. They are a glued/bonded sole and it makes me worry about their durability, I wish it had been a Goodyear welt and stitched.
I love that they are designed for women's feet, I walk over different terrain all day and it’s supports my ankles well,They are comfortable. Waterproof feature worked nice, I did slip a little on ice but I did not fall. As for feedback I would like to see this women’s boot be insulted, I was working in just -9 and my toes were frozen. This is my own personal preference, I like eyehooks for the top 3 holes to keep the boots more secure, however the eyeholes do a sufficient job.
Overall I like that it’s a Canadian company, I really like that it’s a women’s boot and I will be purchasing again for a summer boot when the time comes.