GESTIONNAIRE DES RESSOURCES HUMAINES / HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER - SHERBROOKE APPLIQUER / APPLY NOW
YOUR CHALLENGE AWAITS!
ROYER is looking for an HR professional committed to the development of organizational culture and who will accompany ROYER in its growth challenges!
- Reporting to the Quality, Performance and Talent department, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for deploying the HR function by ensuring the implementation of a culture of transparency, recognition and shared leadership at all levels of the organization.
- By implementing and maintaining sound human resources management practices, he or she will have the opportunity to support the organization in its growth, while emphasizing the candidate and employee experience.
The duties of the successful candidate will include involvement in a variety of areas of human resource management, including:
- Develop a human resources management strategy aligned with the company's strategic plan.
- Ensure the development and evolution of HR policies to reflect organizational values.
- Ensure the implementation, understanding and application of human resources management tools.
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of contributors in relation to expected competencies and organisational objectives.
- Identify communication channels and propose solutions for the transmission of formal and functional information.
- Manage the salary structure and the overall remuneration policy and ensure a good understanding of the principles by the employees.
- Ensure the development of a health and wellness policy to promote physical and psychological health and encourage healthy lifestyles at work.
- Ensure an information watch in the field and propose innovative strategies while respecting the standards that govern practices.
HR management coaching
- Train and coach managers from the various business units on sound human resources management practices.
- Advising managers on the development, evolution and implementation of various HR processes, structures and practices, including recognition practices.
- Supervise and train managers in the employee performance appraisal process.
- Support managers in identifying employees with development potential and propose individual competency development plans.
Integrated talent management
- Ensure the development and execution of HR strategies to improve employee attraction, retention and engagement.
- Structure and standardize the staffing process to facilitate and enrich the candidate experience.
- Supervise an HR technician in his/her role related to the staffing and hiring process.
- Accompany managers through the entire hiring process, from interview to onboarding (mentoring).
- Implementing training programmes to increase the knowledge, skills and attitudes of all contributors.
- Identify quantitative and/or qualitative gaps and propose solutions to remedy them.
- Plan and organise OHS committees at the various company sites.
- Carry out internal audits on compliance with CNESST regulations.
- Analyze OHS risks and develop and implement improvement plans.
- Manage work accident files.
- Manage the prevention mutual and group insurance.
- Implement OHS performance indicators.
- Make ROYER an exemplary leader in occupational health and safety.
In addition to being a proactive, passionate and highly autonomous individual, the candidate must possess the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations and a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in a similar position OR
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations, a Master's degree (Intervention and Organizational Change, Organizational Development or related discipline) and a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Be a member of the Ordre des CRHA (asset).
- Have a global vision of the strategic issues of a medium-sized company.
- Be bilingual or able to communicate fluently in English (minimum 4/5).
- Have a perfect command of French, both orally and in writing (5/5).
- Demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility, professional ethics and excellent management of priorities.
- Demonstrate a high degree of autonomy and professional strength in the deployment of HR tools and in coaching managers.
- Be recognized for his/her communication and relational skills.
- Have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Have an interest and creativity for innovative HR management strategies.
- Be recognised as a "good team player".
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Microsoft 365 platform (Teams, SharePoint, etc.).
- Able to travel to different company sites in the Eastern Townships.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Fill-out this form and upload your resume.
|||Sherbrooke, Quebec|||Département des ressources humaines||||||ZfvSS123qAg5ScTk|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||YEAR|||range||||||60000|||70000|||true