6" work boots with traction on ice and waterproof membrane
- Ultra-light and metal-free 6 inch boot, assembled in Canada
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- SHIELDTEX abrasion resistant fabric
- Waterproof full-grain leather
- Composite protective toecap
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP rubber outsole for best grip on wet ice
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
- Protection against electrical hazards
- PARESHOK bumper toe
- AIRFLOW membrane
- SHIELDTEX fabric
- VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
This is my second pair of Royer boots I have bought most comfortable boots I have worn on my feet at the end of the day now my feet doesn't hurt and they don't ache
Fast shipping and quality product!!!
Les bottes royer sont parfaite pour travailler au Québec il sont peut être cher mais elle sont confortable !!
I have worked in my trade for over 30 years and I’ve worn many different boots. I found Royer about 3 years ago and they are the only boots we wear. Most comfortable, most Durable and Canadian made.
Try on a pair and you too will know within a few foot steps!
Very Good Quality, comfortable, lightweight
Soles are great
fits wide feet