WHY CHOOSE OUR OHS AUDIT SERVICE?
ROYER's OHS Audit Service is an indispensable management tool for health and safety specialists. Since 1992, the ROYER Technical Team has supported HR managers and OHS committees to help establish and improve all elements related to their foot protection program. Our experienced team can help you audit the risks of different worksites or workplaces to help establish the technical criteria for your footwear program. By selecting products specifically tailored to your work conditions and environment, you reduce the risk of accidents, absenteeism and employee dissatisfaction and complaints. This results in significant gains in productivity and an overall better working environment.
ANALYZING YOUR WORKPLACE
- Does your company meets normative and legal requirements related to health and safety at work?
- Is the footwear properly used and does it protect your workers from risks associated with their environment?
- Does the footwear endure and adapt to your work environment's specific characteristics?
- Are you workers able to focus on their craft, in comfort, without any worry or concern regarding their footwear?
Would you like more information on our B2B services or submit a request for an OHS audit service? Fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you.
BUILD YOUR FOOT PROTECTION PROGRAM
Administrators and managers have an obligation to protect their workers. Find the peace of mind and comfort in knowing you have the full support from our experts along with the development of your foot protection program.
OUR OHS AUDIT SERVICE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- OHS Program presentation and planning process
- Comprehensive analysis and study of the foot hazards for each of your company’s workplaces.
- Final report presentation, proposal for footwear selection criteria, and recommendations.