8" work boots with waterproof membrane and abrasion-resistant fabric
- 8 inch metal-free boot
- Wear and tear professionnal grade NYLON upper
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- Composite protective toecap
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- External ultra-resistant textured TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Light and flexible FLX rubber sole
- SILVERCLEAR treated TAIBRELLE lining
- Low density PU footbed for added comfort
- Protection against electrical hazards
- FLX sole
- PARESHOK bumper toe
- AIRFLOW membrane
- CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
Très bonne bottes mais elle ne me convienne pas
My favourite work boots. Just replaced them with a second pair. They are actually breathable. Can go all day on these no problem. Don’t ever stop making these Royer!
Confortable et résistante!
Best boots I’ve ever owned
I've been using these boots in a sulphuric acid plant for years and they hold up great. First pair were still in good shape when I replaced them after 2 years. Highly recommend!
Trop large pour mes pieds de femmes! Mais le 'tissu' à l'aire idéal pour travailler dans le béton. J'attends avec impatience le version femme.
Very happy with my new boots, Only took a week to break in and they are very comfortable. Highly recommend.
I've been wear royer 8550flx for 22 yrs and except when not available will be the only boots i buy. I work in ready-mix concrete delivery and get about 1 full year out of these boots. Other companies claim the same but i only get6 months out of those boots . Have never had a wet foot in my Royers