8" work boots with waterproof membrane and abrasion-resistant fabric
- Composite protective toecap
- Rubber outsole
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- Protection against electrical hazards
- Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
- Ultra-light and metal-free 8 inch boot, assembled in Canada
- Crazy-horse leather
- SHIELDTEX abrasion resistant fabric
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- PARESHOK bumper toe
- AIRFLOW membrane
- SHIELDTEX fabric
- CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
Got the black this time vs the brushed leather in brown. Very comfortable not stiff at all!
Very good quality boots. Fit just right.
Tres confortable , tres belle finition et tres legere. Je recommande ce produit
Très heureux de mon achat. Les bottes sont souples et confortables. Beau et bon produit Québécois.
- I have had Royer boots over the past 20+ years and this is my only the 3rd pair of work boots. Same size always fits, comfortable and so durable. Direct buy off your website was easy, shipped right away. No metal and waterproof are new features for me and I expect exceptional performance from this pair. 5 Stars.
Perfect boot I am on my 4 th pair over the last four years love them would recommend
3rd pair I’ve owned, another will be purchased
Bought these boots for my husband, who is a journeyman carpenter and on his feet all day! He likes the cushioning in the insoles and soles. Generally, they are comfortable once he found the right size. He finds the tongue doesn't cushion the laces, however, so he often has to loosen the laces as they are uncomfortable on the top of his foot. They seem to be a tough boot, with good traction and light weight. Hopefully, they will be durable as well.