8" work boots with traction on ice and waterproof membrane
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- SHIELDTEX abrasion resistant fabric
- Composite protective toecap
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- Protection against electrical hazards
- Ultra-light and metal-free 8 inch boot, assembled in Canada
- Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
- VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP rubber outsole for best grip on wet ice
- Crazy-horse leather
- PARESHOK bumper toe
- AIRFLOW membrane
- VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
Great boot. Light weight. My last pair lasted 4 years. 12-16hr shifts on feet most of day. They only take a few shifts to break in. Worth the money!
Super bon soutien pour ma cheville maintenant je voudrais une version hivers pour travail extérieur
Great boots very light. 3-4 day break in time.
Super qualités prix légèreté rien à voir avec des bottes de 100$ et moins
Très bonne botte 🥾
Light weight . Minimal pinch at front of heal. Pretty good. Shipping wasn't acceptable.
I was hesitant for a moment about purchasing the boots, but after reading the stellar reviews about the boots, their comfort and longevity, I jumped at the chance. These boots are beyond any and all expectations. The break in period was a ridiculously quick ‘day’. Day is in quotation marks because after lunch I didn’t notice them at all. They became a part of my foot. I walk quite a bit in my boots every day (sometimes up to 5 miles) for work. My other boots would give me horrible foot and back pain. After work, I told my wife ‘I think my feet actually feel better’. None of this is an exaggeration, they are great boots and well constructed. I highly recommend giving them a try. If you are on the fence, don’t hesitate.
Held up well with all the coolant, and oil they got on them. Very light, comfortable boots.