8" insulated work boots
- 8 inch boot, assembled in Canada
- Crazy-horse leather
- Upper with 200g THINSULATE thermal insulation
- Composite protective toecap
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Oil resistant rubber outsole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- TAIBRELLE lining
- Low density PU footbed for added comfort
- Protection against electrical hazards
- PARESHOK bumper toe
- 200g THINSULATE
- CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
- ASTM F2413-11 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
- ASTM F2413-11 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
- ASTM F2413-11 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
- ASTM F2413-11 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
Good boot. Had a different pair of royer boots before that were more comfortable. Had to buy better insoles, and it’s still not as good. Will deffiently switch back to other model next pair. Overall decent boot.
Warm and comfortable. The fit is a little large, I’m usually a 10 but would opt for a 9.5 next time, but it’s still pretty good. Overall a high quality boot, I’ve only had them for 2 weeks so will see how they handle daily use in construction.
Note: I have only had these boots for a month.
Well worth the money so far! The boots seem very well made and they are super warm! If they stand the test of time I will definitely be buying ROYER boots exclusively.
bottes tres confortable
Très très content confortable merci beaucoup
Encore une fois
Fais plusieurs année qui porte ses bottes la très sastisfait
Love that these boots are assembled in Canada. That's the main reason I bought them. This is my second pair of the same identical boot. The old ones have lasted a good year of hard use in the trades. I purchased a new pair because like all boots, some cracks in the leather were developing where the toe flexes. Because of the cracks and general condition of the leather they are no longer water resistant. Immediately after purchasing these new boots I switched to a memory foam insole. Something I waited too long to do with the first pair. Overall I am satisfied with the performance of the old pair and the new ones appear to be the same. Once broken in and fitted with a better insole I find them very comfortable. As long as these boots continue to be assembled in Canada I see no reason I wouldn't buy another pair when the time comes.